In response to social distancing measures advised by our public health officials our doctors will now offer our patients convenient telephone or online video appointments during regular office hours. You can access our services from anywhere, via most computers or mobile devices with a stable internet connection. Telemedicine visits are covered by the provincial health plan (MSP) and free of charge to you. Please note you do need to call to book a telehealth appointment, and this service is currently only available for patients of Heather Medical Clinic. The video consultations are powered by doxy.me, a company that is committed to complete privacy between healthcare providers and their clients. Please note that each Telehealth appointment is booked for 10 minutes and your physician may decide an in-person visit is required and that multiple Telehealth visits may be needed to thoroughly address all concerns.
If you are having trouble logging in on your browser, please call our office 604-873-8011 for assistance at the time of the appointment.
Before your Appointment, Test your connection
- Click on your Doctor’s link to access the Doxy.me website
- Test out your camera and connection before the appointment.
At the time of the appointment:
- Please have your preferred pharmacy and convenient lifelabs information ready.
- Ensure you have completed the steps above, and click on your Doctor’s “Enter waiting room” – please ensure you are 5 minutes early for your scheduled appointment
- Enter your name (Please use the name that shows on your Carecard) and click “Check In”
- Your doctor will be with you shortly!
If you have any difficulties connecting please call our staff at (604) 873-8011 for assistance
NOTE If you can’t hear your doctor, please ensure your VOLUME on your computer or mobile device is turned up to an appropriate level and ensure that the speaker on the computer or device is not on mute.